Footloose in the Fall 5K Run/Walk is a virtual race event in which we are “kicking” off the 2021 Campaign. Donations and proceeds will go to fund local area programs and partnering agencies that work toward giving access to education, health and financial stability to individuals and families in White County.
"Gimme the Facts"
- Race Name: Virtual Footloose in the Fall 5k Run/Walk
- When: Participant chooses any time between Thursday, October 1 through Saturday, October 31st at midnight
- Location: Run/Walk can be completed anywhere you choose: your neighborhood, park, treadmill or even a track.
- 5K Run/Walk $35.00 (Option: Mail Shirt)
- 5K Run/Walk - $15.00 (Option: No shirt)
- T-shirt; to be mailed. Available sizes:
- Youth Small - Youth XL
- Adult Small - Adult XXXL ($3.00 extra charge for 2X-3X)
- Deadline to register and run: midnight October 31, 2020
How It Works
- Once you are registered, your Race T-shirt and packet will be mailed to you.
- You can run or walk at the time and place of your choosing within the month of October.
- Track your time/distance with your favorite running app such as Map My Run, Runkeeper, or Strava.
- When you complete your 5K, submit a photo/screenshot of your completed time/performance from your selected running app to the race director, [email protected], no later than 1 week of your completed race.
- Be sure to share photos of you participating in the 5K on our Facebook page @unitedywaywhitecounty or instagram page and tag it #Footloose5K
Thanks so much for this year's sponsors! We truly could not do this without them. If you are out and about, be sure to stop in and thank these organizations for their support of United Way of White County and our Footloose in Fall Virtual 5K!